oredring the Freerunner as an research item

ramsesoriginal ramsesoriginal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 21:27:48 CEST 2008

As far as I know, this holds true for many countries. I used to work
in a logistic/marketing/other stuff buisness, and in many places
labeling transportations as "research item" was a good idea (but it
has to be, in some way, related to research, because it gets
controlled)

My corner of the web: http://blog.ramsesoriginal.org