FreeRunner Pricing and PVT update

Ole Tange openmoko.org at tange.dk
Tue Apr 15 23:02:40 CEST 2008

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 6:29 AM, Kosa <kosa at piradio.org> wrote:

> > Has somebody eaten a clown this morning at breakfast? ;-)
> >
> > Of course noone really wants a pink freerunner, does someone?
>
> I do! :D (just kidding)

I recently was at a dinner with former colleagues. The subject turned
to OpenMoko and mobile phones. I asked my female former colleague what
her killer feature would be. Without hesitation she said: It has to be
red. That was the ONLY requirement.

When I told the story to my girl friend she said: "Can I get one in red, too?"

Neither of them cared about about the size of,the phone (which I
personally find a big too large), as they were going to carry it in
their bag.

I think we seriously underestimate that 50% of the population is
female. If painting it red can raise the sales, I would say, go for
it.

/Ole