FreeRunner Pricing and PVT update

steve steve at openmoko.com
Wed Apr 16 00:43:34 CEST 2008

Ole.

 Let's do a thought experiment

 I'll sell you all the red phones you care to buy at a deep discount.
 In fact, I will promise never to sell a RedRunner and let you have
 all of the red phone market.

 How many would you buy?

 Today, they like red, yesterday it was pink, Tuesday will be herringbone.
That is fashion.
Skirts go up. They come down.

 Nothing wrong with that!

  But for now We are choosing a different path.