FreeRunner Pricing and PVT update

David Samblas Martinez dsamblas at yahoo.es
Wed Apr 16 12:05:10 CEST 2008

Hey
there is nothing more dearly than a happy developer
dancing after a successfull test. :)

Regarding colors, maybe in the massmarket phase being
able to customice your case as a lot of comercial
moviles will be a plus to fashion victims ( My female
work college has his laptop, movile phone and mp3 all
in hello-kitty pink!!!) but in this stage of the
process where developers are the target, no matter
what case neo has, meanwhile it do the job of protect
their precious inner electronics.

I not agree with the stiker solutions because is
matter of time than the stiker become ugly rubbished
and the hole phone become  stiky.

The paint-it-yourself solution if you find a
combination of case material//markers really permanet
will be an original and great feature. sure there are
some aerograph artist within us than can make very
cool designs.

--- ramsesoriginal <ramsesoriginal at gmail.com>