oredring the Freerunner as an research item

McCreery, Lee CTR DISA lee.mccreery.ctr at pens.disa.mil
Wed Apr 16 16:53:01 CEST 2008

Not that I have the any correct legal answers, but in a past life I
worked for a research medical company that shipped equipment from the US
to the EU(Germany) as "Research".  Yes, it did reduce the headache of
customs, cost, taxes, etc. If I remember correctly, the product that was
labeled as "Research" had to have an "EXIT DATE" (I think 1 yr MAX) as
to when it would be shipped back to the country of origin.  If it was
not proven to have been shipped out of the receiving country by that
date, the person that received the product had hell to pay.

Just my 2C, if I remember correctly :?

Can't wait to meet everyone walking down the street via GPS for the "OM
High-Five".  Anyone around Pensacola FL?