Stop talking about hardware!

Matt Manjos matt at manjos.com
Wed Apr 16 20:47:18 CEST 2008

Hehe yeah no hard feelings. I was just being a smartass about people
making their own injection molded cases.

I agree that there have been a lot of people talking here, as well as
on the wiki (see: http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Wish_List_-_Hardware
), about hardware dreams that are very very VERY unlikely to happen.

Lately, the hardware-to-software discussion ratio has tipped a little
too much in favor of the former, but I anticipate a complete, sudden
turnaround overnight once the first GTA02's get into the hands of
software devs. In the first month after the Freerunner is shipped,
some people may be complaining that we're not talking about future
hardware enough anymore!

Matt