wiki help

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Thu Apr 17 07:27:15 CEST 2008

Wednesday 16 April 2008 skrev Shawn:
> Hey, does someone mind answering a wiki editing question for me (off list
> that is)?
>
> It's about editing tables, specifically the group sales page.
>
> thanks,
>
> . . .Shawn

  To be entirely honest, i am not sure who figured out that a list of this
sort would be good to make using wikimedia's table layout system, which is
widely known as the single most convoluted system out there (mixing html and
wiki code? brilliant choice ;) ).
  Surely, using a simple nested list would make better sense here? (if people
accept this, i would like to volunteer to convert the table from its current
state to a nested table with the same data)

--
..Dan // Leinir..
http://www.leinir.dk/

                          Co-