"home zone" functionality

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Thu Apr 17 12:00:38 CEST 2008

> I'm german and using o2. It offers the so called "Homezone" which
> is a area you can define the center.

Sounds like a great use of GPS.  Just yesterday I was fantasizing
about adding 'locations' to my apps (a game for OM only, and some
music apps) that would automatically load files based on where you
were at - so that, when I open my sequencer app and the GPS sees that
I'm jamming at my friend Stans place, it already loads the last files
I had open when I was there last, and when I'm at home, it loads a
different set, etc.

;
--
Jay Vaughan