which applications are usable

Kevin Dean kevin at foreverdean.info
Fri Apr 18 00:04:45 CEST 2008

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 5:56 PM, Flyin_bbb8 <flyin.bbb8 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanx kevin, that's no good, when does it start warning about low battery?,
> or does it even do that?

It doesn't. This is perhaps my single BIGGEST complaint. I don't
really mind that the battery dies in 5 hours, because I can plug it up
within that window. What bothers the hell out of me is that the phone
runs itself into the ground to the point where it can't even be turned
on without an hour of slow charging. :( I understand this is a
firmware issue and that at least this last part has been corrected in
the Freerunner.