3G? What about CDMA?

Lowell Higley higleylh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 05:25:34 CEST 2008

I believe CDMA is a proprietary technology owned/licensed/patented by
Qualcom.  If that is correct, you'd have to license to use the patent.  Kind
of conflicts with the idea of an "open" phone.  I guess no more so than some
of the GSM stuff... but hey.. who knows.

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 11:02 AM, Steven ** <
montgoss+openmokocommunity at gmail.com<montgoss%2Bopenmokocommunity at gmail.com>>