5 hours of standby = STP SHIP levl problem

Flemming Richter Mikkelsen quatrox at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 08:34:57 CEST 2008

For me, the most important thing is that the device _has_ standby time. Not
how long it is. But it must at least be 10 minutes. In other words: I will
be more than happy with the standby time I get. I look at the device more as
a mobile developer kit with great network support (GSM, WiFi, etc) than as a
mobile phone.

I know many of you don't share my opinion, but remember, the power
management (which is currently a software issue) will be improved, and the
standby time will increase, right?

So right now, I just want the hardware... the software is something we can
help fixing when we get the device:)