Our new Main page of wiki

thomasg thomas at gstaedtner.net
Fri Apr 18 08:59:17 CEST 2008

I'm using 1280x1024, like probably many or the most people out there
(default resolution for all 19, most 17 and some 20 inch displays). Not
everybody has a WUXGA capable monitor, so if the resolution is too high and
you are not capable of setting the fontsize and so on in your browser to
make it fit for you: get another monitor.
The wiki uses 14pt. Standard size - and also the size I use normally is
12pt.