Unofficial poll: Do you want 3G in the proposed successor, GTA03?

Andy Powell openmoko at automated.it
Fri Apr 18 09:29:01 CEST 2008

On Friday 18 April 2008 01:01, Michele Renda wrote:
> Marco Trevisan (Treviño) wrote:
> > Ah, ok... :D
> > Btw I think that it's better for you looking for a mini-keyboard with
> > standard USB connector (eBay can be your friend!), and then using a
> > MiniUSB -> USB adaptor for this and all other devices you could
> > connect to the freerunner! :)
>
> Mmm... I haven't thought to this! Thank you!

How small do you want it?

http://linitx.com/viewproduct.php?prodid=10779

or

http://tinyurl.com/4exar9

if it wraps....

You would of course need the mini -> normal adaptor. Personally I use an iGo
Stowaway bluetooth keyboard and just added a icon in the applications list to
connect to it. It folds up neatly into a small pouch which you get with it.

[ DISCLOSURE: I work for Multithread which owns and operates linitx.com ]
--

Andy / ScaredyCat