FreeRunner Pricing and PVT update

Flemming Richter Mikkelsen quatrox at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 12:46:57 CEST 2008

On 4/18/08, Stroller <linux.luser at myrealbox.com> wrote:

> On 13 Apr 2008, at 17:44, steve wrote:
>
> Not sure I understand what you mean by final Inventory.
> >
> > The STANDARD box contents will be a Phone and Battery. I expect to add
> > some
> > other goodies, but only for the first few thousand buyers.
> >
> > Many people have voiced there opinion to me about what EXTRAS they would
> > like in the box ...
> >

> A headset is ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL to me.
>
> I need to be able to talk whilst I drive sometimes.
>
> Of course, if you make it an optional accessory I will (reluctantly) pay
> extra to purchase it, but a headset has been included in my last 3 phone
> purchases.

I agree. We all need a good, wired, stereo handsfree. I don't think Openmoko
designed their own handsfree. It should be possible to buy it somewhere. We
just need to know brand/model.

But since most of us will need to buy one anyway, it would be great if it
was included.
--
Please don't send me Word or PowerPoint attachments. See

Join the FSF as an Associate Member at:
<URL:http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=5774>