FreeRunner Pricing and PVT update

Steven Kurylo sk at infinitepigeons.org
Fri Apr 18 16:51:21 CEST 2008

>  A headset is ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL to me.
>
>  I need to be able to talk whilst I drive sometimes.
>
>  Of course, if you make it an optional accessory I will (reluctantly) pay
> extra to purchase it, but a headset has been included in my last 3 phone
> purchases.

You do realize the cost of the headset would be included in the phone
right?  So its either we pay more for a neo, and everyone gets a
headset they might throw into the bin, or everyone pays less for a neo
and those people who need a new headset can buy one.

When you're neo arrived take it to the store.  After showing them how
cool it is, try a few headsets out and buy the one you want.