Don't ship GTA02v5 without the rework

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 02:26:24 CEST 2008

OpenMoko team:

It's crazy to consider shipping the GTA02v5 without the rework
to solve the current leakage issue.

Yes, people are REALLY anxious to get this phone. But shipping
a few thousand of units that do not meet spec on standby time
is a Bad Idea.

pull up your socks and do the rework
if that delays launch by 30 days so be it.
besides the firmware will be better by then as well. ;)

-ron jeffries.

CONTEXT: