e-mail app on OM

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 03:04:00 CEST 2008

2008/4/17 Dirk Deimeke <dirk at deimeke.net>:
>  > Claws mail would be my answer.
>  > It already worked well and fast on my Nokia770.
>  > Or some client based on the same lib (libetpan)
>
>  +1 for me ... so I do would not have to learn a new program ;-)

looks like it might fit the bill; has anyone tried/is willing to try
compiling it for their neo? i'd be interested to hear how well it
performs?

i had a look at balsa as well, that could be suitable, it does imap
and is pretty lightweight. has anyone got any experience with it,
either on a portable device, or a desktop/laptop?