Don't ship GTA02v5 without the rework

steve steve at openmoko.com
Sat Apr 19 22:53:44 CEST 2008

Ian

 Personally I'd vote LEDS off the island. But since we are open source
people can write apps to turn on every feature of the phone in any way they
want and drain the battery in any way they want. I will ask the question if
the LED
Can be turned off entirely.

 I feel like Clark Griswold.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qc_RYm0ylA&feature=related

 At the end his father in law says " the little lights are not twinkling."