Visibility in Open Source

Peter Kraker peter.kraker at volja.net
Sun Apr 20 12:53:00 CEST 2008

I agree, ie.: Nokia N95 doubled the amount of RAM eliminating much of
the performance problems, much later and we're not talking about mere
thousand phones sold before.
Also problem with LED power draw was said to be fixable and you were
given a choice," wait for next revision" or "not" (uncharacteristic
piece of information for any company you have to admit). You can't
really ask that OpenMoko guys just throw away all A5s simply because you
want last tiny winy flaw fixed. As long as all modules work as they
should, within specified parameters it's a go.

Best regards
Peter Kraker

Dale Schumacher pravi: