Steve on V5 versus v6

steve steve at openmoko.com
Mon Apr 21 02:28:57 CEST 2008

The pouch, alas, did not fit into the box. When Michael gets his photos
done, or my spawn get their video done, then you will see that we have
greatly reduced the size of the box. Partly for aesthetics, and partly to
create a product where I could pack 10 phones boxes in a bigger box, and
then ship that bigger box efficiently. So, I had to optimize some things.

Now, I realize that people want accessories.  So As this launch gets going
I'll put together some ideas, for accessory packs

Fundamentally, I would rather that some community member build a business
around this. Our marketing materials are open source. So, you can build
your own pouches, use our brand, and make a business from accessories.