Steve on V5 versus v6

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Mon Apr 21 02:58:38 CEST 2008

steve ha scritto:
> The pouch, alas, did not fit into the box.

Please, put there a little, small, but nice openmoko pouch!
Without seeing the box it's hard to talk, but maybe if you put the phone
inside the pouch itself when you handle the box, maybe you can gain some
space...

> Now, I realize that people want accessories.  So As this launch gets going
> I'll put together some ideas, for accessory packs

Ok, thanks...! The pouch thing, anyway, it isn't just a request of an
accessory: we'd like to have a pouch that fits well our phone, that
protects it against the daily usage and that "spams" out a little openmoko!

If I should think to a commercial pouch to be used with Freerunner,
well, I've no idea! Unfortunately I neither can wait that someone of us
would start selling an "unofficial" openmoko pouch, since I want protect
my phone as soon as I've it out of the box!

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/