Progress on GTA01 power management issues !

steve steve at openmoko.com
Mon Apr 21 22:25:35 CEST 2008

Kevin,

  I loved your description about how commerce happens. Its because we
disagree, it's because we value things differently, that a trade happens.
People agree on a price because they disagree on the value. and that
foundational disagreement fuels innovation.

So, I like arguments.

WRT to Apple iImplants. if somebody wants to buy into the borg, I shrug.

red pill? blue pill? choose.