Steve on V5 versus v6

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Mon Apr 21 23:02:57 CEST 2008

steve wrote:
> The phone fits snuggly in a bed of foam, carved precisely to fit its form.

Well, looking at the photos taken by Michael (coverOffTrayRemoved*.jpg
and coverTrayTriangle*.jpg first of all) it seems that under the phone's
bed of foam there's enough space for "pushing" a pouch, isn't it?
And what about not shipping all the kinds of plugs (most of us would
need only the one used in their country)?

> But I like you Marco, So send me your address on my openmoko mail.
> steve at openmoko.com.
>
> I give you my pouch.

Many thanks! I've sent my address, anyway I hope all the Freerunner
buyers will get one :).

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/