Steve on V5 versus v6

Tilman Baumann tilman at baumann.name
Tue Apr 22 15:15:07 CEST 2008

Antoine Reid wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 8:43 AM, Cesar Eduardo Barros <cesarb at cesarb.net
> <mailto:cesarb at cesarb.net>> wrote:
>
>     Dylan Semler escreveu:
>
>         Wait, no guitar pick?
>

>     Shouldn't you get the guitar pick with the debug board, since its
>     main use is to plug the debug board? It makes more sense than
>     putting it in the phone box.

> Don't you need to open the case to insert the battery, the SIM card and
> the SD card?   Or am I mistaken here? Do you need to remove another
> panel to get to the debug board connector?

This was at least so with the Neo 1973.

The battery, SIM and MMC compartment is easily to open with bare
fingers. (Really, you don't need the guitar pick)
If you lost your fingernails in a horrible freak accident or any other
reason, you could use anything else thin. :)

Going down to the debug port needs a torx screwdriver anyway.

The guitar pick is a nice nerdy idea. But completely useless. *g*

Regards
  Tilman