What US plans are people using?

Travis Tabbal travis at tabbal.net
Tue Apr 22 23:33:11 CEST 2008

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 3:15 PM, Clinton Ebadi <clinton at unknownlamer.org>
wrote:

> With T-Mobile you can get a base voice plan and then add either
> T-Mobile Internet (unlimited GPRS) or T-Mobile Total Internet
> (unlimited GPRS and Hotspot access) for $20 a month. Naturally the
> latter is a better deal since it costs the same and the Freerunner has
> wifi.
>
> I have T-Mobile Total Internet and it is rather nice; I was forced to
> use my phone as GPRS modem for a good two months and they didn't seem
> to mind me transfering a few gigs each month.

Thanks for the info. T-Mobile seems to have good coverage here. It sounds
like the Total Internet plan is the way to go. I'm looking forward to the
release of Freerunner. I love being able to add/change software on my phone.
I've been waiting to buy a new phone for Freerunner. Has the 850Mhz issue
been resolved?