Thoughts about calls not taken

Nkoli coomac at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 02:34:59 CEST 2008

Youmail has a number based profile setup, where you can set responses for
specific numbers (hang up on people, play different voicemail messages,
whatever). They have some wacky videos on their website that show how the
service works.

For visual voicemail, there's a number of options available to any mobile
phone user that doesn't care for the iphone + AT&T shackle. Callwave has
served me well so far, but there are others out there.

If those two ever combined, they would have a killer product. Anyway,
they're both free and I am in no way affiliated with either of them.