bulk order

Flemming Richter Mikkelsen quatrox at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 13:08:43 CEST 2008

On 4/23/08, Stefan Misch <misel at misel.de> wrote:
[..]
> you could also try pulster.de
>
> I'm not sure about their shipping policy to other countries than Germany but
> they're targetting a price of 300 Euro per unit.
[..]
Thank you. I will check with them:)

The offer I got from TRIsoft was:
"Prices do NOT include german VAT! You have to declare customs yourself.
  10 Freerunner or more : 264,70 Euro (like 10%)

We will ship the Freerunner to Norway for 45,-- Euro. No matter how
many Freerunner. Shipping via UPS. Insured transport."

This means that each Freerunner would cost $60 more from TRIsoft compared
with OM. This means I would pay 1200 USD more if I order two 10-packs from
TRIsoft.
--
Please don't send me Word or PowerPoint attachments.

Join the FSF as an Associate Member at:
<URL:http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=5774>

Free your mind - Open(moko) your phone