I'm sorry , that's my fault (was:GTA03 wish list (was: What US plans are people using?))

David Samblas Martinez dsamblas at yahoo.es
Fri Apr 25 09:49:11 CEST 2008

http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2008-April/016014.html

> Pardon me if I'm mistaken, but the person who said
> that isn't a
> developer, let alone someone with the authority to
> ensure the
> developers comply with that directive on Openmoko
> released
> applications.

I'm sorry , not I'm not a developer and don't even
wanted ro restart a flame, I will think twice before I
 reply and I will tag my opinions clearly as they are
Only Happy Enthusiastic Freerunner User Wannabe
Opinions (OHEFUWO)
In this case I  have arrived when the fingers fans
were more active in the list and I only have a
partially view of this issue, but now I realize that I
was wrong and OM
is a (evolutioning) mixture of finger/stylus
distribution.
So even this post
http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2008-April/016224.html
Have some flame material caused by my own
missinformation, so please ignore them or not take
them too seriously.
Thanks you all of your patience with these bigmouth