10 PACK UPDATE!!!

Kosa kosa at piradio.org
Fri Apr 25 17:23:18 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,

I was just about to ask that, eventough Openmoko is perhaps the topic
I talk to my firends the most, and some of them have said they want to
get one, I'm in Mexico and It will be very hard to get a tenpack here.
Tthe minimum salary here is arround the 600 dollars per month and
getting a 400 device might be too much for most of my friends.  Well,
it'll be a big luxury to me too but I can stop eating for a week or
two to get one of those babys.

Tomorrow we'll have Flisol here in Latin America, wich is Festival
Latinoamericano de Instalación de Software Libre and means
Latinamerican Opensource Installation Fest  (or something like that)
and I will be talking about open hardware and software develompent for
mobile devices, taking Openmko as the main subject, and perhaps some
of the people there would like to get one, but I'm not sure if I can
convince them to get one with just one conference, and it looks like
the freerunner will be released very soon.

I want to get a Freerunner no matter what, but I would love to get the
pouch and the earphone even If I have to pay a little bit more. I
might even join any US group in California, Texas or any other
southern state and ask the one who gets the bulk to send my Freerunner
to me.

Have a nice wwekend and wish me luck for tomorrow.

(waiting for the BIG day...)

Kosa