research project topic

simarillion simarillion at gmx.de
Fri Apr 25 21:57:26 CEST 2008

Hi community,

I'm studying electrical engineering at Karlsruhe University in Germany and I
nearly finished.
Now I have to do a student research project and because I'm a big fan of the
openmoko/freerunner project I want to combine this. I've got an offer from an
Institude to do something like that. I must give them a topic that must
contain research and the GPS. Now is the question, what research with the
freerunner and it's GPS device can I do that would help the openmoko
community and seems to be something that institute would support. It should
not be "only" writing a gui or something like that.
I have got to improve, develop, add or optimize something. This project should
last between 3 and 6 months. I'am also trying hard to be allowed to give my
research solution back to the community, as kind of code or information.

I'm looking forward to free my phone
and support the project

All the best,
Michael