Shipping questions, customer organized distribution in Europe

Geoff Ruscoe gcruscoe at sigmavisions.com
Sun Apr 27 20:30:24 CEST 2008

I'm a little confused.

Are you saying to order 1 phone to the US we will have to pay $70 for
shipping?  That is so expensive!  We need to make sure everyone is aware of
this, because we must order the 10 packs.  I have posted for the Indiana /
Kentucky 10 pack.

So if we were to order a 10 pack it would be $160 shipping right?  So $16 /
phone.  So we would get a $30 or $40 discount on the phone and then a $54
discount on the shipping.

Am I putting this together correctly?  You were talking about shipping to
the U.S. right?

I say this because I noticed on one line you said to California and on
another line I saw shipping with UPS from the US.

Can you clarify so we can make sure we get our 10 people together.

Thanks!

Geoff Ruscoe
Sigma Visions Computer Consulting