Shipping questions, customer organized distribution in Europe

steve steve at openmoko.com
Sun Apr 27 22:37:21 CEST 2008

 I’m was speaking of US to EU.

 I can go Guesstimate US to US for you, via UPS or you can.  Just take the dimensions and weights

I gave you. Go to UPS, enter the data. Fremont CA is the shipper. and you will get a good GUESS at it.

For CA to Tennessee the single phone, can be shipped for sub 20, cheapest rate,  7 or 8 days.

The 10 pak would be around 40. or 4 per phone, again, cheapest rate.

Since The fullifillement center does this as a profession, I will get more details, but in all seriousness guys

I cannot figure out the shipping details for everyone.

  _____