Italy User Group

ramsesoriginal ramsesoriginal at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 03:03:07 CEST 2008

I am organizing one in South Tyrol. I want just to check all the
person who said they want one (more then twenty), and then look how
many more we need to come to a complete set of k*10 Neos. Probably
i'll also buy something like 7 or 8 neos for my own to write custome
software to then resell to specific companies. As soon as I know the
exact number, i'll put it in the wiki :D

My corner of the web: http://blog.ramsesoriginal.org