Video Playback virtually impossible on Neo Freerunner? (Re: Video of Qt 4.4 on Neo1973: brings iPhone like graphics)

Flyin_bbb8 flyin.bbb8 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 08:17:18 CEST 2008

just thinking out loud here, for example maybe you have some short videos
you want to show to some other people, so u can open an app that checks the
amount of memory you have, then checks the amount it needs to do
decoding..... if it has enough it does the decoding (not at full speed) 'n
lets u know when it's complete, then u can watch it 'n decide if u wanna
watch it again or delete the decoded part from memory again... not sure if
this is possible, not an expert here...