.Mac like service

Kosa kosa at piradio.org
Wed Apr 30 01:46:22 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,

I wonder if there's any chance Openmoko could
(or is going to) offer a service like apple's .Mac
for the Openmoko users. I have some ideas (and
I'm sure you have a lot more) that could make
this service very useful.

I was just about to add it to the wishlist, but I'm
not sure where to do it. It is not a hardware
matter, but it is not about sofware neither.

And please notice I'm not saying it could be just
for the Neo1973 and Freerunner users, but
Openmoko, and by that I mean future Fic divices
as well as other devices running Openmoko.

Kosa

- Un mundo mejor es posible -