.Mac like service

Kosa kosa at piradio.org
Wed Apr 30 16:44:30 CEST 2008

I knew you buys will bring some very good ideas. :)

Now I think we could even set at least two groups
of apps related to this service. One group might be
refered for those apps we develop for personal matters
as sms storage, contact list, time-zone, language and
others like that (encrypted and protected), and the
second group might be related to communities, groups,
public and social networks like facebook, lastfm and
many others, wich could be shared.

Kosa

- Un mundo mejor es posible -