Control Center App

Jordan Keith keiths04 at internode.on.net
Fri Aug 1 09:05:17 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I just found Glade (3 years of Linux, 1 mistake in pacman) and I was
wondering, is there any plans for a Control Center Application? Does the
OM software/firmware actually allow for a Control Center? Would it be
possible to flash firmware/send sms'/edit contacts/etc through a Control
Center app? Or does it all have to be done through the phone interface?
I know it's another thing to think about, but I'm interested and willing
to stick my hand up and help the developers if they need it.

I'll throw the idea out there (provided it isn't out there already) and
see what sort of response there is.

Jordan