ASU as daily phone, someone ?

Benedikt Schindler BeniSchindler at gmx.de
Fri Aug 1 12:28:26 CEST 2008

William Lai schrieb:
> On Aug 1, 2008, at 3:09 AM, Benedikt Schindler wrote:
>

>> <snipped>
>> When i killed that problems, i will do the rootfs.
>> But for now i will work on a ASU installing wiki-site at the weekend.
>> I will give you the link if i managed to write the basic steps i take.
>>
>> It will be a mix up of these two docs (with some explanations around
>> it):
>>

> You might want to wait on this one.  The official release is within a
> week.  Installing will get much easier from then on.  Wouldn't want
> you to spend time documenting this when it will get much easier, very
> soon.
>
> Regards,
>
> Will

thx for the info.
stopped me from doing work that is obsolet after a week.
so i will wait for the release and write something about that then ... :p
... things like using GPRS ...

but wait... you wrote in an other post, that there will be also a GPRS
update in the configuration-tool short after the release of 2008.8
(known as ASU).
what means short? 2 weeks, 2 month or don't know?

Or is the code already finished and you just won't put it in the stable
tree so short before the release?

while i wait, i write some mails to every OM-employee about things they
already know .... :)
... just for fun ....  i think this will be a great week :) .....