Freerunner GPS not working

Jan Keymeulen spam at keymeulen.com
Fri Aug 1 12:06:30 CEST 2008

Op Fri 01 August 2008 om 10:43:10 GMT wist Joseph Reeves te vertellen:
> You say you're using the kernel that came with the phone? I'd try
> updating it, or removing your SD card.

I'm using a kernel from 30 July, and my SD card is removed. I'm using the
rootfs that came with the phone.

(Actually, I've tried several other images, including ASU, but they didn't
work either. So I've reverted to the Freerunner release image, but with the
recent kernel mentioned. On a sidenote: gsm isn't working either. But
for the moment I'm blaming that on my simcard. :-/ )