2007.2 Multitap-pad toggle?

Dylan Reilly dreilly at atariland.net
Fri Aug 1 19:54:37 CEST 2008

No, but you can add one by modifying the profile. I tried to remove as
many buttons as possible so the keys could be larger. The intent was
not to have every key present, but rather 100% of the ones used 99% of
the time.

Personally I would only use escape for vi but nano can be installed
instead to compensate.

Dylan Maxwell Reilly