Edit wiki

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Fri Aug 1 19:56:02 CEST 2008

Le vendredi 01 août 2008, Yaroslav Halchenko a écrit :
> it is all features of tiddlywiki ;-) everything is done on client side
> (ie in the browser) thanks to Java Script ;-) all material (besides
> images) is contained within that very single .html file -- that is the
> beauty of it -- even search works ;-)

  Tovarich, can you package this in a .ipk along with a shortcut in the main
menu that opens it in a brower ? Then it will be easy to lobby OM to install
it by default: this is the closest thing we have to a help / documentation /
system manual.

Minh
--
Minh HA-DUONG                                    Chargé de recherche CNRS
haduong at centre-cired.fr                  CIRED, Campus du Jardin Tropical
Jabber: minh.haduong at gmail.com
http://minh.haduong.com (work), http://minh69.blogspot.com (personal)