service with NorthState in NC

Andreas Bogk andreas at andreas.org
Sat Aug 2 11:28:34 CEST 2008

Michael Shiloh schrieb:
> As I understand it, your cellphone network provider routinely updates
> hardware and software in their system. As a result of this, occasionally
> older SIM cards may not function.

Unfortunately, this isn't the issue.  Rather, both GTA01 and GTA02 have
problems with a certain model of SIM cards (Gemplus 3G), which
unfortunately is widely used.  The bug is specific to the combination of
TI Calypso (the GSM modem used in OM phones) and this Gemplus smartcard.

My bet here is on some timing issue, possibly related to incorrect ATR
parsing.

Andreas