ASU - "desktop" theme instead of ASU theme in X?

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 15:04:56 CEST 2008

Hello,

I'm running ASU on my FreeRunner.
today I did another 'opkg update' followed by 'opkg upgrade'. (That's
the short version, I actually did an 'opkg -test upgrade' first).
I had to do 'opkg remove efreet' followed by opkg upgrade' to get
libefreet0 to install.
Now the Xserver starts at least.

But the display / screen looked weird, with strange windows where they
shouldn't be,and when the SIM PIN question coms up, the keyboard is at
the top, with a SIM PIN input window below, but I am not able to type
in that window.
So I stpped the Xserver. renamed /home/root.e and started the Xserver again.
This time I get a "desktop" screen (perhaps the default screen for e?
I don't know) complete with a toolbar and menu on the bottom.
Using a magnifir and selecting "enlightenment" and "theme" from the
menu, I can confim that this is the default theme for e.

How do I get back to  "right" theme for ASU?
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen