GPS application

Dale Maggee antisol at internode.on.net
Sat Aug 2 21:02:59 CEST 2008

For car mount, the mount I have for my (now deprecated!) iPAQ works
nicely, although it obscures the power button, makes exiting programs a
bit or a pain:

http://www.ow.com.au/shop/PDA-Car-Mounts/Arkon-CM910-Universal-PDA-Mount-Kit

I'd *love* to see a motorbike mount! although it would need to be *very*
secure, and waterproof

-Dale