GPS application

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Sat Aug 2 21:56:56 CEST 2008

> I'd *love* to see a motorbike mount! although it would need to be
> *very*
> secure, and waterproof

my idea for a general-purpose mount for the freerunner consists of
your standard clamp - such as used to fix a light to a bicycle - with
a fat large industrial strength rubber band length, sufficient to pass
through the loop of the freerunner (lanyard hole), thus giving a
swivel factor too.

but the problem with this is that we need to have a good way to rotate
the screen around, of course.  sure would be nice to be able to do
this with the accelerometers by now, anyway ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan