Current daily snapshots under QEMU

Patryk Cisek lists at prezu.one.pl
Sun Aug 3 16:11:24 CEST 2008

Hi,

It seems like recently daily snapshots don't work on QEMU:
http://buildhost.openmoko.org/daily/neo1973/200808/

I tried 20080801 and 20080802. After downloading rootfs, kernel image and
u-boot, I flashed qemu with openmoko/flash.sh. After booting it
(openmoko/qemu-auto.sh) bootmenu shows up. After clicking Boot, splash screen
shows for a little while and boot menu comes again. Any ideas? I tried some
snapshots from buildhost.openmoko.org before they were wiped out and 2007.2
worked fine. At least the ones I tried.

Another thing it ASU -- there are no images in daily builds. It it somehow
broken? I mean, it doesn't build at the moment, right? I'd like to check it
out in QEMU -- I'm just about to buy FreeRunner (just waiting for new
shipment of them) -- but I have no usable image to test. The ones from
http://buildhost.automated.it/OM2007.2/ (which are the backup_download_dir in
qemu-neo1973/openmoko/env) just don't work now. Could someone, please shed
some light on this?

Thanks

--
Patryk Cisek