FSO: how to disable zhone screen locking?

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at openmoko.org
Sun Aug 3 16:28:16 CEST 2008

Am Sonntag 03 August 2008 00:57:01 schrieb Craig B. Allen:
> I've been using FSO milestone 2 and liking it.
>
> Is there a setting to disable the zhone screen locker?  If I want to
> lock I can just press the Aux button.

You can specify the timeouts in seconds /etc/frameworkd.conf, e.g.:

[idlenotifier]
IDLE_DIM = 10000

Since we just integrated illume though, it could be that illume still tries to
blank the screen after a while. I don't know offhand how to configure Illume.

The general problem is that Illume does not really talk with the middleware
yet (another artefact of that is that you still see carrier name and signal
strength being painted by Zhone, instead of illume, where it should belong
to). We're going to fix all of this hopefully until ms3.

--
:M: