Freerunner-powered bike ride

André Gaul gaul at web-yard.de
Sun Aug 3 17:48:17 CEST 2008

> That's exactly what I've been looking for, does it hold it well? Would
> you be confident going over speed bumps or down a bumpy tracks at
> speed?

Hi Tim!

It holds the Freerunner pretty well, but for a bumpy track I would use
the hole at the bottom of the Freerunner to secure it additionally with
some sort of belt at the handle bar. Just to make sure it does not
become airborne and leave the earth's atmosphere. ;)

I will do this too, because sometimes I need (or want) to drive down a
kerbstone and I would bite my own ass if it hits the concrete! :)

cheers,
André