firmware Re: IMEI

Esben Stien b0ef at esben-stien.name
Sun Aug 3 21:31:57 CEST 2008

Learning It <learningit at rocketmail.com> writes:

> It means that this project is not totaly open to community....hmmm

Really none of the firmware is open. We should be looking at putting
GNU Radio inside the Neo;). Has anyone looked into this?. It shouldn't
be illegal to sell such a device, cause GNU Radio boards are not
illegal. There also is a GSM project related to GNU Radio to do the
whole GSM stack in software, to my understanding.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef at e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m