PyGTK- installation?

Arne Zachlod zachso at arcor.de
Sun Aug 3 21:51:21 CEST 2008

yes, but since is isn't in the repos anymore this doesn't work. thats
why if you need i now you have to pack it by yourself. because i have no
MokoMakefile installed on my machine, i can't build the package by
myself as described in the wiki and because of this i can't install mofi
or lint-wifi or some other packages. i dont know why they aren't in the
repos, but i miss them :(

bye, Arne